Most activities are suspended until further notice due to Covid 19 restrictions.
Our goals here in Mountain Home Senior Center is to build solid relationships and keeping an eye on the future. Below are some of our activities and upcoming events, feel free to call us anytime you have questions.
General business meetings are every 1st Wednesday of the month and Board of Directors meetings are the last Friday of each month.
- AARP Drivers Safety classes
- Information and Assistance Program from Monday through Fridays 9:00am to 3:00pm
- “Meet your Candidate Night” – twice a year
- Pinochle each Thursday and Sundays
- Quilting – 2nd and 4th Tuesday (winter months)
- Bunco – 1st Wednesday each month
- Hand and Foot Cards each Wednesday and Friday
- Line Dancing each Tuesday and Thursday
- Adult Coloring each Tuesday
- Blood Pressure checks 3 times a month
- Living Well in Idaho twice a year
- AARP Tax Assistance – February/April
- Medicare Prescription D Program
- Legal Aid
- Smart 911 program